STAMPEDE equipment is either fitted with the robust Hatz diesel engine or the reliable Honda petrol engine.Spare parts are readily available, even in the remotest parts of Africa.
- Durable, robust design, Built to last!
- Self-cleaning cyclonic air filter ensuring continued usage and extended engine life.
- Manufactured locally meaning that spare parts are readily available and not affected by currency fluctuations.
- Built to withstand the harsh African environment.
- Well - balanced for easier operation.
- Lifting handle at the foot for easy loading.
Machines can be viewed and tested at our showroom and manufacturing facilities located at 45 Steel Road, Spartan, Kempton Park.
011-394-5704Manufacturer of compaction equipment and small plant.